11/2/18 Blog post
Hey, How are you doing? Any fun stuff you are planning on this lovely Friday?
If you don’t have any plans, why don’t you grab your friends and see a movie tonight? You know it is the day “Bohemian Rhapsody” comes out! Aren’t you excited? Man, as a huge fan of Queen, I can’t wait to see the movie tonight.
I’m 99 percent sure that everyone knows the legendary British rock band, Queen. The movie is a biographical film about Queen, focusing mainly on the life of its lead singer, Freddie Mercury.
What are you waiting for? Fetch your smartphone or laptop and book a ticket right now!
#Bohemian_Rhapsody #Queen #movie #Friday #SayRadio #Jungwook_Park
11/09/18 Blog post: Vaping
How many of you guys vaping these days?
I found quite many people are and start to vape around me recently. Some of my friends are heavy smokers, but they started vaping just a few days ago. They told me they are vaping to quit smoking cigarette.
Here are some 10 surprising facts about E-Cigarette I found on Google and I want to share with you. These facts would be interesting to you if you vape or to my friends.
- 1. E-cigarettes and other vaping devices are NOT risk-free.
- They contain nicotine, a highly addictive drug with known health risks.
- Using e-cigarettes and other vaping products is not a proven method for quitting smoking.
- E-cigarettes and other vaping devices are not used exclusively by people trying to quit smoking.
- E-cigarettes and other vaping devices are frequently used in addition to smoked cigarettes, rather than in place of them.
- Nicotine can affect brain development and functioning in young people.
- E-cigarettes and other vaping devices are not FDA approved.
- There is little consistency across different products.
- There is no evidence that the aerosol from these products is safe.
- The spread of e-cigarettes and other vaping devices may be re-normalizing smoking behavior
These facts are from a website from Expert View E-Cigarette
Make sure you read my blog before go vaping!
#SayRadio #Jungwook_Park #Vaping #Facts #E-Cigarette #ExpertViewE-Cigarette
11/16/18 Blog Post: Fantastic Beasts!
Hello, it’s Jung again.
Have you guys booked a ticket for this new Fantastic Beasts movie that just came out today?
You can’t call yourself a fan of Harry Potter if you did not plan to go see the movie at the opening night.
As many people already knew, especially Harry Potter fans, Fantastic Beasts movie series are a spin-off and prequel to the Harry Potter series produced and written by J.K. Rowling.
The movie takes place about 70 to 80 years before Harry Potter.
The new movie is called Fantastic Beasts: The Crime of Grindelwald, and you will be witness a 45-year-old Dumbledore in the movie. So that’s another reason to watch the movie.
What are you waiting for? Go book the ticket now!
#SayRadio #Jungwook_Park #Fantastic_Beasts #The_Crimes_of_Grindelwald #New_movie
11/23/18 Blog Post: Black Friday
Hello, how was your week so far?
You know what day is today? If you have now known until now, you were about to waste your day. I will tell you what it is.
It is Black Friday!
Well, do you know why people call it “Black Friday?” The name is actually from United States, and it is an informal name for the Friday following Thanksgiving Day.
It is not an official holiday but is official shopping day for people for sure because almost all stores not only in North America, but also around the world, including online stores, sell their products on discounts.
I ordered my brand new lap top that I always wanted to have with 40 percent discount on its actual sale price.
I hope everyone got the products they want with much discount.
Man, that’s a total chaos.
#SayRadio #Jungwook_Park #Black_Friday #Brand_New_Lap_Top #Yay #Discount