I’ve been to a few places over the time span of 19 years….
England, UK, Scotland, Bahamas, New York
Travelling the biggest and smallest places around the world, visiting historic places and the newer places. I would like to experience the world’s most captivating places with top National Geographic experts from Marrakech, Morocco to Siem Reap, Cambodia to Istanbul, Turkey to Prague, Czech Republic to Rome, Italy. Travelling gives me this excitement that I can’t find anywhere else, to learn new things and to be surrounded by new people who don’t speak my language, who don’t have the same habits and have stories I’ve never heard before it’s astonishing. I am very adventurous ours so I like to try new things not so much sea food but everything else is a thumbs up!
Now, you ask why travel?
- It’s easier than you think
- SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR COMFORT ZONE – Take risks!
- Learn who you are
- It will create meaningful relationships
- It will develop skills you didn’t know you had
- Gives you adventure
- Gain Perspectives
- Learn new languages
- Being away from things we often take for granted — family, close friends, home — makes us appreciate them more
- You will eat food like you never have
- For education
- We are never guaranteed a tomorrow
- Heck, just do it!
- Travel light but heavy
- Steel canteen
- Multipurpose soap
- Mini frist aid kit
- Head lamp (depending on trip)
- Bug spray
- Travel adapter
- Toiletry kit
- Rain gear
Wise men once said…
“To move, to breathe, to fly, to float; to gain all while you give; to roam the roads of lands remote; to travel is to live.” ― Hans Christian Andersen
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain